This newly launched Bluetooth speaker is quite portable, measuring just 50 x 32mm and weighs just 54 grams. It has a parametric speaker mesh cover which offers aesthetic look. It comes with powerful neodymium drivers which can deliver superior clarity and better response. The speaker also comes with a built-in microphone, allowing users to take incoming calls.
On the front side, there’s a status indicator LED, a strap hole and a multi-functional button to power on/off the speaker, connect to a device, accept/reject phone calls, and control music playback.
Specifications of the Mi Compact Bluetooth Speaker 2 include Bluetooth v4.2 with a range of 10 metres. The portable speaker has an audio frequency range of 200Hz to 18kHz. Its 3.7V 480mAh lithium battery can be charged using the Micro-USB port.
The Mi Compact Bluetooth Speaker 2 is powered by a 480mAh Lithium-ion battery, which provides 6 hours of continuous playback time if the volume is set at 80 percent
This speaker has a single physical button for controls. Pressing and holding this button for 2 seconds will power it on or off. Short press will play/ stop and accept phone call, pressing and holding for 1 second will reject phone call, and power off and long press for 6 seconds will clear all paired devices and restore the speaker to factory settings. Mi Compact Bluetooth Speaker 2 has a parametric mesh design on top that claims to give it a unique aesthetic while not interfering with the audio quality.
- 6 hours of playback. The impedance is 4 ohms. Audio frequency Range: 200 Hz to 18kHz; Playback time : 6 hours at 80% volume
- Easy to carry, easy to store - with hand strap, it's highly portable and easy to carry one-handed or in a bag
- Integrated microphone for phone calls - easily answer phone calls. No more hassle switching devices or audio output when receiving a call on your phone and go hands-free
- Effective distance is up to 10m
- Bluetooth version V4.2 ; Clear and natural sound and parametric mesh design
- Its 3.7V 480mAh lithium battery can be charged using the Micro-USB port, however the USB charging cable is not bundled in the box